Brewers, Grinders and Accessories
The Technibrew® Single-Cup Brewer works perfectly with Single-Cup coffees, teas, cocoas and more! Accepts K-cups!
Built to commercial specifications; the Technibrew brews at the ideal water temperature “for a terrific cup of coffee” by heating the water to temperature before brewing. This ensures proper extraction as the water immerses the coffee grounds with water heated to SCAA standard for coffee extraction. Perfection every time!
- Reservoir Capacity: 6oz. to 12oz.
- Removable trip tray allows for travel mugs up to 12oz.
- Automatically turns off after brewing.
- Compact size, small footprint, lightweight and portable.
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 800w
- Size (WxHxD): 5 x 9.75 x 9
- Net Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
Uniserve® $275.99 (or $299.99 for the Plumbed-In model)
South Korean manufactured brewer, with commercial grade quality components, delivers a reliable brewing system to HOD and OCS markets.
Introducing the Uniserve® Brewer.
- Commercial Grade, Single Serve
- Serviceable and Reliable
- K-Cup® Compatible*
- Commercially Listed with UL
Compatible with all K-Cups® (including version 2.0)
- The Uniserve Brewer™ has been purpose-built to work with all K-cup® compatible coffee brands, giving our customers the freedom to choose.
Never Wait for Another Cup Again!
- Under 45 second recovery time to optimal temperature, keeps your cup full of your favorite K-Cup® compatible beverage.
Steaming hot beverages at the touch of a button.
Premium hot water pump built to last for years. Keeps our commercial grade, serviceable brewer running consistently
Save energy utilizing the energy saving option, featured on the Uniserve Brewer™.
Built For Commerical Use But Perfect For The Home
High heat and bar pressure designed to extract the most from your coffee, provides an enhanced taste and overall experience.
With a large 65 oz external reservoir and a hot tank flow capacity of 4.3 gallons per hour, the whole house or office should never be without their favorite hot beverage.
Direct plumbed-in capability also available.
- Compact design to fit anywhere, without compromising performance.
7.5" W x 11.8" H x 12.6" D
BUNN Single Cup My Café® MCU $249.99
Coffee (or tea!) the way you love it. One cup at a time.
The shortcut to beverage bliss. With 4 different brewing drawers, enjoy complete flexibility for all your moods. Single cup packs. Coffees. Teas. Ready to drink in under a minute.
- Brews K-Cup® packs, ground coffee, tea pods or bags, loose tea and more
- Includes Cup, Ground Coffee, Pod and Hot Water Drawers
- Pulse Brew option extracts bolder flavor
- 4 to 14 ounce servings
- modified single cup pour over brewer with a reservoir refreshed with each cup you brew by adding from 4 to 14 ounces of water each time
- K-Cup® is a registered trademark of Keurig, Incorporated. BUNN® is not affiliated with Keurig, Incorporated
- 12.1" H x 7.2" W x 10.1" D
Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank maintains water at 200F for very hot beverages.
Energy save mode reduces water temp to 140F after 6 hours idle.
Energy save mode function turns off water heating after 26 hours idle.
Flojet Water Pump $199.99
Genuine Flojet bottled water system is ideal where portability is key
Pump recipe-quality water from commercial bottles to ensure better-tasting hot and cold beverages. The new 5000 Series Bottled Water System is designed to work with coffee/tea makers, refrigerator ice and water dispensers, espresso carts and portable sinks or any use requiring portable potable water. The 5000 Series Bottled Water System is also designed for convenience.The pump automatically shuts off when the water source is depleted and restarts when water is restored. It's compact size supports easy mounting.
Model No.: BW5000 Series
- Illuminated On/Off Switch - Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places.
- Long Life Motor - Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump - Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports - Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation - Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection - Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
Breville Grind Control™ Bean-to-Cup Brewer $319.99
The first household coffee maker with an adjustable grinder and calibration function.
The Grind Control™ allows you to simply customize the grind size and coffee volume to suit your taste. Grinds whole beans for maximum flavor and aroma. The Grind Control™ allows you to adjust the grind size for lighter and darker roasts. Delivers water at the ideal temperature from cold start for optimal flavor potential. Select to brew into the 12-cup stainless steel thermal carafe or use the single cup setting to brew directly into tall cups and travel mugs.
- With programmable Auto-Start to automatically start brewing coffee at your selected time.
- Top-fill water tank ensures easy filling, and a swing-out door allows for convenient access to the removable coffee basket for cleaning. Coffee basket includes a gold-tone filter and is also paper filter compatible.
- The Grind Control™ is made with BPA Free Materials*.
- 0.5lb bean hopper and integrated burr grinder
- 12-Cup (60oz) top-fill water tank
- Angled control panel for easy viewing
- Large, backlit LCD with brewing progress and water level indicator
- Swing-out door with safety interlock prevents operation if the door is not closed
- Removable coffee basket for easy filling and cleaning
- Adjustable strength settings - 7
- Adjustable flavor settings (only available in 'Single Cup' setting) - 5
- 'Carafe' setting with brew pause feature - up to 12 cups (60oz)
- 'Single Cup' setting - from regular to extra-large cup size
- 7.5" clearance for tall cups and travel mugs
- Adjustable 'Ready' signal - high, low, mute
- Programmable clock and Auto-Start feature
- Height = 17 inches, Depth = 14 inches, Width = 9 inches
- Included Accessories:
- 12-Cup (60oz) double-wall stainless steel thermal carafe
- Gold tone filter
- Cleaning brush for burr grinder & coffee chute
110 - 120 Volts
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
Baratza Encore $179.99
The Encore is lauded by coffee experts as THE go-to entry level grinder for those brewing coffee at home. The Encore gives a great grind for drip/manual brew and also grinds fine enough for espresso.
This model replaces the Maestro Plus; but has been touched with the following improvements:
- New burr now grinds consistently enough for espresso as well as manual brew methods.
- New gearbox, significantly increasing the strength and durability of the drive transmission while decreasing noise. This means a quieter grinder that wears better and is more shock resistant.
- Timer switch replaced with an on/off switch
Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings. The Encore has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
And, of course, the Encore is built with the quality Baratza parts you’ve come to trust. The efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
Beyond a great coffee-drinking experience, the Encore makes for a great coffee-making experience. A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket. Whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brew methods, the Encore is a great all around home grinder.
This is a fantastic entry level grinder, which stands alone in value and quality and is an essential item for every home coffee drinker.
Bless you Baratza, Bless you.
Baratza Virtuoso $299.99
The faster, quieter, more accurate older brother of the Baratza Encore grinder.
Grinding for espresso? Let the Virtuoso’s professional-grade 40mm conical burrs perform their magic for a consistent, fine grind. How about a French Press? The Virtuoso can handle that too, with a
particle size uniformity that gives you consistency from cup to cup. In fact, the Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class
all by itself — and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it.
The secret to the Virtuoso’s consistent, smooth grind is two-fold: an efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
The Virtuoso’s exterior is just as finely tuned as its interior — a convenient front-mounted pulse button allows for grinding directly into an espresso filter basket, while a 60-second timer means that it’s easy to replicate the ideal grind time. With the Virtuoso, the look goes beyond merely functional. A sculptured metal top and base give this grinder an expensive, elegant image that adds a sense of class and quality to kitchen counters and coffee shop work spaces alike.
When you want it all, the Virtuoso is the grinder that will get you there with function, elegance, and style.
Newco AKH-DA Thermal Gravity Coffee Maker $999.99
Commercial rated ECO-FRIENDLY brewer. (Gravity pots also available)
Keeping it green? Introducing Newco's ECO Series. This brewer incorporates a fresh water heat pump system that does not store a reserve of water like traditional tank systems. Only fresh cold water enters the system when the brew button is pressed which means less energy consumption and reduced wear on internal components. The ECO Series is an energy smart brewer that only consumes energy while it is brewing.
- Style: Automatic
- Brew Operation: Analog Temp/Digital Timer
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Water Delivery: Displacement
- Tank System: Heat Pump
- Voltage: 120v
- Cabinet: Modular
- Energy Smart: Yes
- Backup Pour In: Yes
- Specs: 27.3H x 8.5W x 17.7D
Commercial rated single serve & specialty drink brewer
Enjoy delicious coffees, latte's, cappuccinos and more with the CX Touch! Blend soluble milk and hot chocolate with individual capsules of coffee and tea to create coffee house quality drinks. SImply scroll through the high resolution touch screen, select your drink, insert a capsule and your drink is prepared in under a minute. No need to leave the workplace for great tasting coffee!
- Operation: Automatic
- Auto Eject: YES (35 capsule capacity bin)
- Brew Operation: Digital Touch Screen
- Heating System: Tank Reservoir
- Hopper Capacity: Two 2LB Powder Hoppers
- Tank System: Closed
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Smart: YES
- Hot Water Dispense: Push Button